- No longer requires RocketBootstrap dependency to be installed when using a libhooker-based jailbreak, such as Taurine or Odyssey. (This was already the case for Cydia Substrate-based jailbreaks.)
- Fixes an issue where Twitter profile photos in Settings pages wouldn’t load.
- Fixes an issue where some icons were not displaying in Settings pages on iOS 14.
- Fixes a crash with Settings pages on iOS 5.
- Improves memory usage when tweaks use
- Updates various translations.
- Adds support for using SF Symbols as preference specifier icons. See the docs for more info. (Contributed by @AzzouDuGhetto - thanks!)
- Adds support for specifying a custom tint color on
- Package icons for
HBPackageTableCell are now loaded from Canister. (Contributed by @tale - thanks!)
-[HBPreferences registerPreferenceChangeBlock:forKey:] not working. (Contributed by @themintchoco - thanks!)
- Fixes a few memory leaks. (Contributed by @ryannair05 - thanks!)
- Adds support for running Cephei on other iOS-derived platforms, such as tvOS and watchOS.
- Adds support for Key-Value Observation (KVO) on
HBPreferences. See the docs for more info.
- Adds support for getting and setting keypaths on
HBPreferences Swift compatibility.
- Fixes issues with link buttons and stepper controls (-/+ buttons) and not working.
- Fixes various bugs/crashes on earlier iOS versions.
- Some all around spit and polish.
- HBTwitterCell now supports specifying a Twitter User ID, so you can ensure your Twitter buttons follow you around if you ever change your username.
- HBPackageTableCell is now integrated with Parcility, ensuring the modern default repositories are now supported by the automatic icon fetcher, as well as the 600+ other third-party repositories Parcility indexes.
- When tapping HBPackageTableCell, it will now prompt the user to select an installed package manager, or view the package online on Parcility.
- HBLinkTableCell now prioritises Universal Links (web links redirecting to native apps) when opening links.
- You can now hide the divider line below the navigation bar using a new HBAppearanceSettings property,
- The Email Support button no longer awkwardly pushes an empty screen before the email composer appears. If you are directly using HBSupportController, please change to presenting modally rather than pushing, to ensure this effect is avoided.
- Fixes crash when opening Cephei-powered settings.
- Fixes a corrupted installation issue experienced by some users.
- To save space, Cephei headers are no longer included in deb releases. You can instead find them on GitHub.
- Removes TechSupport dependency entirely.
- No longer installs RocketBootstrap dependency on checkra1n and unc0ver jailbreaks.
- Works around Twitter profile photos not loading.
- Adds an
avatarURL property to
HBTwitterCell, allowing you to set a custom image such as your GitHub avatar.