If this is installed on your device, another package you’ve installed uses features provided by Cephei Tweak Support. Uninstalling Cephei Tweak Support will also uninstall other packages that use its features.
Cephei is a support framework used by tweak developers.
Experiencing crashes or other issues? It’s most likely another tweak you have installed that uses features of Cephei. Try these troubleshooting steps to find the root cause.
Documentation can be found at hbang.github.io/libcephei.
What’s New in Version 1.17
- No longer requires RocketBootstrap dependency to be installed when using a libhooker-based jailbreak, such as Taurine or Odyssey. (This was already the case for Cydia Substrate-based jailbreaks.)
- Fixes an issue where Twitter profile photos in Settings pages wouldn’t load.
- Fixes an issue where some icons were not displaying in Settings pages on iOS 14.
- Fixes a crash with Settings pages on iOS 5.
- Improves memory usage when tweaks use
- Updates various translations.
- Adds support for using SF Symbols as preference specifier icons. See the docs for more info. (Contributed by @AzzouDuGhetto - thanks!)
- Adds support for specifying a custom tint color on
- Package icons for
HBPackageTableCellare now loaded from Canister. (Contributed by @tale - thanks!)
-[HBPreferences registerPreferenceChangeBlock:forKey:]not working. (Contributed by @themintchoco - thanks!)
- Fixes a few memory leaks. (Contributed by @ryannair05 - thanks!)
- Adds support for running Cephei on other iOS-derived platforms, such as tvOS and watchOS.
- Adds support for Key-Value Observation (KVO) on
HBPreferences. See the docs for more info.
- Adds support for getting and setting keypaths on