Atria brings a dynamic homescreen layout configuration system for iOS users.
What makes Atria different
Atria is fully compatible with iOS 14’s native widget system, so you can use your favorite widgets while customizing your homescreen! Unlike alternative layout editors, Atria does not touch the App Library, so its functionality and visual appearance is not altered. Atria also offers per-page layot for ultimate control; different pages can have different settings for rows, columns, icon scales, and insets!
Share your setup
Atria comes with a built in system to share your perfect setup with all your friends. To get started, head over to setting and tap “Export Settings.” A unique string will be copied to your clipboard, which your friends can copy, and tap “Import Settings from Clipboard” in order to copy your settings.
- Per-page icon layout and configuration
- Automatic widget positioning and compatibility
- Automatic icon state saving (between reboots)
- Custom columns/rows
- Custom icon scale
- Custom widget icon scale
- Custom page insets (left, right, top, bottom)
- Custom page and widget offsets
- Enable/Disable App Library
- Hide icon badges, labels, page dots, and folder icon blur
- Show a customizable background blur behind your icons
- Show a customizable welcome message to the user on the first page of icons
- Custom page dot positioning
- Export and import preset strings
- Many more options
Atria is compatible with both iPhones and iPads on iOS 13 and 14
To start using Atria, 3D touch an icon, and tap “Edit Layout.” You will be presented with more information on how to use the tweak to its full potential. Don’t forget, settings also provides certain configuration not available from the homscreen