- Fixed an issue where some buttons in the preferences (such as Pair Computer) did nothing.
- Fixed some weird crashes people that some people rarely encountered
- Further improved security
- Updated internal dependencies
- Hopefully reduced CPU usage
- Added security features
- Added a new fancy preferences menu for iOS 14 users!
- Updated various built-in daemon dependencies
- Fixed the cause of repeated crashing.
- Updated URLs in the preferences to point at the new GitHub repository URL.
- Fixed an issue resulting in the data/config directory not being created, resulting in possible crashing.
- Added the ability to copy the daemon’s log from the preferences screen
- Added better ways to debug things (such as a crash log).