Lite version available.
Power to your Dock
The stock iOS dock is bland and limited. It provides but 4 apps for you to launch. Multipla changes that by bringing widgets (and the option of more apps) to your dock, all in a power-efficient, stable way. Multipla retains the stock iOS feel, while incorporating widgets featuring important information and controls.
Full feature list:
- Choose widgets for your Dock
- Music widget
- Battery widget
- Weather widget
- Activity widget
- Apple Home Widget
- Device power options widget
- Long press to lock your Dock from switching widgets / Long press to jump back to applications dock
- Use iPhone X Dock for non-notched devices (iOS 13 and below)
- Hide Dock elements (pages dots, page labels, grabber)
- Dark theme for new Dock elements
- Modify Dock background alpha
- Modify Dock icon limit
- Customize Music widget in various ways
- Customize Weather widget’s labels
- Swipe through widgets like home screen pages on your dock
Multipla supports iPads, FloatingDock (Plus) 12/13, and all jailbreakable iPhone models that are currently available (as of October 27th, 2020, on supported iOS Versions). Unfortunately, when using FloatingDock (whether on iPhone or iPad) the recents app list is disabled in order for Multipla to function correctly.
Multipla comes with a Developer API that can be found here. This lets developers add their tweaks to Multipla and make them appear in their Dock.
Lyrication (free on repo.basepack.co) provides a live lyrics widget, so you can access song lyrics in real time as your music plays!
If you find a bug, you can report it by contacting us via our Social medias
Change of Mind: Change of mind returns are allowed within 24 hours of purchase being made under acceptable circumstances. Rude or vulgar refund requests will be denied.
Issue Based Return: Refunds requested due to issues such as crashes (safe modes) or graphical bugs must provide clear details of the issue. Further information may be asked in order to help resolve the issue. Requests may be closed if there is no response within 7 days.
Incompatibility Return: No refund requests based on incompatibility with other tweaks and/or software will be filled, as I do not have control over other software and therefore cannot guarantee that compatibility is possible. I do not have any responsibility for, nor do I have any control over third-party tweaks.
Other: Other refund requests will be evaluated at my discretion.
What’s New in Version 2.1.6
- Fix default corner radius for music widget artwork
- Music controls are now larger and easier to tap/hit
- Adjusted button padding
- Fixed alignment of temperature and high/low labels
- Fixed random crash that could occur when scrolling through widgets
- Speed optimizations
- Moved DRM to maintainer scripts
- Switched to new domain
- A license download alert is no longer shown to the user when respringing for the first time