Jailbroken iOS tweak
Power to your Dock
The stock iOS dock is bland and limited. It provides but 4 apps for you to launch. Multipla changes that by bringing widgets (and the option of more apps) to your dock, all in a power-efficient, stable way. Multipla retains the stock iOS feel, while incorporating widgets featuring important information and controls.
Full feature list:
- Choose widgets for your Dock
- Music widget
- Battery widget
- Weather widget
- Activity widget
- Choose gesture to invoke widgets
- Swipe Up/Down
- Swipe left/right
- Double tap
- Choose animation for widget switching
- Change animation duration
- Long press to lock your Dock from switching widgets / Long press to jump back to applications dock
- Choose widgets auto refresh rate
- Use iPhone X Dock for non-notched devices
- Hide Dock elements (pages dots, page labels, grabber)
- Dark theme for new Dock elements
- Modify Dock background alpha
- Modify Dock icon limit
- Customize Music widget
- Customize Battery widget
- Customize Weather widget
Multipla comes with a Developer API that can be found here. This lets developers add their tweaks to Multipla and make them appear in their Dock. For example, Tr1fecta is working on adding Veza to Multipla, so stay tuned if you own a copy of Veza.
Before you buy
Please note that while we work as hard as we can to ensure compatibility with other tweaks, some (like the FloatingDock series) do not work with Multipla. Additionally, iPads are not supported at this time because they utilize a different kind of dock than iPhones. We recommend only using Multipla in portrait mode to prevent visual glitches, as we do not have and "plus" devices to test horizontal rotation on.
Note: There is a lot of Dock tweaks and we are not able to mark all of them as a conflict with Multipla. If you find a tweak conflicting with Multipla, please report it to us so. Docky is not marked as a conflict because it appears to work with Multipla, but the Dock background will disappear. We are working on fixing that.