ChromaFlow matches the now playing UI to your music’s album artwork and optionally adds in an iOS 10 style music player on the lock screen. It has three dynamic lock screen size modes, adds shuffle and repeat buttons for playlists, and colorizes the Music app’s now playing view and mini player view.
Developers can add support for ChromaFlow with the API found here.
What’s New in Version 1.0.2
- Adds Mitsuha Forever coloring support on the lockscreen
- Hide shadows now hides the media source as well
- Fixes crashing when music stops playing on Face ID devices
- Fixes caching not working inside the Music app
- Fixes the statusbar sometimes not returning to its original color when media has stopped playing
- Fixes the mini player in the Music app not always updating to color the correct song