- Added an experimental feature that allows you to customize the corner radius of Akara. Enabling this feature and setting the radius beyond a certain value may cause the modules to go out of bound. There is no solution for this other than reducing the value.
- Akara has been updated to support all devices (limited support on iPads) that run iOS 15 or iOS 16!
- Akara has been partially rewritten in areas where it was needed to provide the best experience for it’s users.
- The Ease LS gesture has been re-implemented.
- Added the option to use the native language for connectivity buttons
- Added the option to Re-order connectivity buttons
- Added the option to bring back the routing button on the media module
- Added the option to reset Akara to the standard Control Center in landscape mode.
- The text of the playing media will now marquee in the Media module.
- Added a top-right flick gesture for notched devices to open their CC as they would normally.
- Added an option to use both flick top-right gesture and bottom slide gesture.
- Fixed the bottom gesture to open Akara to no longer cause issues when leaving apps.
- Improved bottom gesture sensitivity
- Fixed the CC modules not being in the middle on right landscape orientation
- Removed the Ease LS gesture as it would cause the NC to get stuck