A control center tweak that builds on the nativity of stock iOS and reconfigures it to feel refreshing yet familiar. Created with customization in mind, it gives the user a variety of options to set up your control center your way. We will take into consideration features that are not currently included and that you would like to see in future updates. What is or isn’t ultimately implemented will depend on whether it can be executed without negatively impacting user experience.
- Scrollable connectivity module
- Multiple card sizes
- Multiple blur styles
- Custom image background
- Static Wi-Fi & Bluetooth icons
- Static slider icons
- Customizable slider dimensions
- Customizable media player dimensions
- Module transparency options
- Easy lock screen invocation
- Statusbar option
- Magma Evo support coming soon
To invoke on home screen or lock screen simply swipe up on the bottom right corner of the screen and to dismiss tap anywhere on the screen or swipe back down.
It comes with a preset installed to give you a foundation to work with. To change the arrangement or add additional modules access the control center menu within settings and select one of the Akara modules. Open the module menu and select new modules, hit save each time and respring to display changes.
Returns are accepted within 24 hours and under acceptable circumstances. If there are questions or concerns regarding some functionality or feature please reach out to us first before assuming it is broken or it will not be addressed. All returns will be made and accepted at our discretion.
Currently supports iOS 14, still testing iOS 13.
iPad may not currently function normally, will look into better support in coming updates.
Developed by @FectaTr1 and designed by @_Kennyroo
What’s New in Version 1.1.0
- Added the option to use the native language for connectivity buttons
- Added the option to Re-order connectivity buttons
- Added the option to bring back the routing button on the media module
- Added the option to reset Akara to the standard Control Center in landscape mode.
- The text of the playing media will now marquee in the Media module.
- Added a top-right flick gesture for notched devices to open their CC as they would normally.
- Added an option to use both flick top-right gesture and bottom slide gesture.
- Fixed the bottom gesture to open Akara to no longer cause issues when leaving apps.
- Improved bottom gesture sensitivity
- Fixed the CC modules not being in the middle on right landscape orientation
- Removed the Ease LS gesture as it would cause the NC to get stuck