This is a class browser for the Objective-C runtime on iOS and macOS. It gives you full access to all classes loaded in the runtime; allows you to dynamically load new modules and their classes; shows every method implemented on each class; and displays information in a header (.h) file format.
We have found this to be a useful development tool. Please note, however, that each user is responsible for their own usage.
The original version was released in April 2002 by Ezra Epstein. The project is maintained by Nicolas Seriot since August, 2008. HASHBANG Productions has contributed some updates to the app.
This is a build of the open source project RuntimeBrowser. Source code available on GitHub.
What’s New in Version 1.1
- Adds dark mode support.
- Adds split-view interface on iPad and landscape iPhone.
- Adds a button to export a copy of a header file to the device.
- Adds design improvements to the web server.
- Allows a tap on the full row to open the header viewer (previously this was only a tap on the icon).
- Fixes the Frameworks list not being sorted.
- Other general UI improvements.