Your days are Counted
Counted is a tweak that (when tapped) turns your clock into a countdown and shows the amount of days left before a previous set date arrives. This way you can - for example - easily keep track of the amount of days left before this quarantine is over.
Also introduced in 1.1 is the ability to replace the “swipe up to unlock” label with the countdown.
When clicked again, the countdown goes away.
- Enabling / Disabling the tweak
- Set the countdown Subject
- Select one of 4 ways to display the text
- Set the alignment (needed for when you align your clock to the left/right)
- Font weight
The settings don’t need a respring to be applied.
This tweak supports iOS 13.0+
For more info about my upcoming tweaks, check out my Twitter
What’s New in Version 1.1
- Improved Stability
- Added option to permanently show the countdown
- Added the ability to display the countdown instead of the swipe to unlock text