Jailbroken iOS tweak
The essential appearance mode companion for iOS 13.
iOS 13 now has dark mode but leaves a lot to be desired.
Noctis Neo is built from the ground up with customization in mind, perfectly complementing the iOS 13 Dark Mode experience.
- Prebuilt dark mode color themes such as "True Dark" for OLED devices.
- Prebuilt blur mode themes (Coming Soon).
- Customizable adaptive coloring for notifications, widgets and force touch.
- Customizable dark mode strength ranging from normal to full black.
- Force light mode for notifications, widgets, folder or dock.
- Enable iOS 10 style widget header.
- Dark webpages supporting most browsers such as Safari and Chrome.
- Enable blur mode for 3D touch menus.
- Dark Control Center (Coming Soon).
- Toggle with system dark mode.
The adaptive mode has two settings, light and dark corresponding to the current dark mode state.
- Light Color Alpha
- Light Tint Color Offset Factor
- Dark Color Alpha
- Dark Tint Color Offset Factor
Full dark mode support for non-dark mode applications is coming soon.
Change of Mind:
Change of mind returns are allowed within 24 hours of purchase being made under acceptable circumstances. Excessively rude or vulgar refund requests will be rejected.
Issue Based Return:
Refunds requested due to issues such as safe modes or graphical bugs must provide clear details of the issue. Further information may be asked if the request is ambiguous. Refund requests may be closed if no response is made within 7 days. If the issue cannot be resolved within 7 days of issue verification a refund will be provided.
If your refund request does not fall within one of the above categories the request will be evaluated at my own discretion.
Processing of refunds can take up to 7 days and if accepted funds should be made available within 3-5 business days depending on method of payment. I reserve the right to reject refunds at my own discretion. Frequent returns are closely monitored. Excessive returns by a single user will be flagged and potentially refused at my discretion. Failure to read the description of the tweak and in turn this policy will result in a request being declined.