Redefine your Control Center
Magma Evo is a feature-packed customization tweak for your Control Center. From changing the color of every module over rearranging your Connectivity toggles to removing the dark container background around the modules - almost everything is possible! This is the official successor of Magma Pro, with a lot more features, bug fixes and increased user-friendliness. It supports all stock modules on iOS 12 and 13, along with all modules from both CCModules, PowerModule and Prysm.
Full feature list:
- Connectivity toggles
- Rearrange the order (doesn’t work for Prysm)
- Change the enabled/disabled colors
- Glyph-only mode to remove the circular overlays around enabled toggles
- Launchers & Toggles
- Change the enabled/disabled colors for every single module
- Choose between three ways to display enabled toggles: stock, removed white background or colored background
- Media Controls
- Color title, artist, control buttons and the progress bar
- Option to color the widget on the lockscreen as well
- Color both the background and the icon separately
- Color the background of the Control Center
- Align the Control Center to the bottom instead of the top
- Hide the Status Bar
- Color the Status Bar
- Color or hide the dark background around every module
Magma Evo also features an extensive preset feature that allows you to easily save your current setup, try different settings and change it back later. You can also import settings from other users easily and switch between them, or export one of your presets to share it with the world. Additionally, you can set a preset as default for the iOS light / dark mode, so whenever your mode switches, your preset switches automatically as well. In case you’re still using iOS 12, this also works with Noctis12!
Compatible with BetterCCXI and Prysm. Not compatible with BetterCCIcons, Togglow or Gesto.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I can’t install the tweak because of the PreferenceLoader or libSparkColourPicker dependency
A: Install latest PreferenceLoader from BigBoss / latest libSparkColourPicker from Dynastic. If you have installed one of the tweaks from a piracy repo, remove them.
Q: I can’t see any icons inside the modules, they are just one big color block
A: If you are using any version of Noctis, disable the “Dark CC” option.
Q: I can’t reset options by long-pressing on them
A: If you have shuffle installed, make sure to disable it’s 3D touch feature
Already purchased on Packix? Check your email for a transfer link. Can’t find it? Email email@example.com with proof of purchase and we’ll help you.