- Fixes an issue where installing Legizmo Pairing Support would fail.
This is Legizmo’s public debut!
This build adds the following new features:
- Legizmo now has a presence in the iOS Settings app, featuring toggles and version information
This build includes the following improvements:
- Legizmo screens now have greater contrast when using iOS 12, or Light Mode with iOS 13 or newer
- Legizmo now automatically removes its configuration when uninstalling the package, rather than having the user have to manually do this
- The severity of warning messages around the use of the Native method has been increased. You must - now confirm your understanding of the limitations in iOS Settings
- Wording of messages in the Legizmo app have been made clearer
- Security and privilege improvements to all areas of Legizmo
- General backend bug fixes
This build includes the following fixes:
- Fixes an issue that could have prevented diagnostics from being properly captured