Tired of the way the stock iOS notification banner looks? Say hello to Dayn.
Dayn provides a completely new and more modern looking notification banner experience, while adding many new features in the process. It is highly customisable so you can get the exact look that you want.
One of the many features Dayn has to offer, are profile pictures directly in the banner for apps such as WhatsApp, Slack, Twitter, Discord and many more. All these apps are individually configurable in the preferences.
Not a fan of the big banners that take up a lot of space? Try the Tiny Banner! The tiny banner will automatically format your notifications so it fits on a tiny banner, while keeping all original Dayn features available for you!
There are many more features, such as automatic Dark/Light mode switching, Having a tiny banner only when there is little to no text in the notification… But you’ll have to try those out yourself. We promise, you won’t regret it.
Have you got a bug? Be sure to contact us and we will gladly help you out!
What’s New in Version 1.0.2
- Fixed an issue were Dayn dismissal/expanding could appear laggy and get stuck in a half-expanded state.
- Fixed dismissal/expansion on landscape.
- Fixed an issue where when receiving a shortcut run request, pressing the banner would do nothing or crash.
- Fixed several potential crashing issues.
- Added experimental support for the NotiBlock tweak