Airaw is a Tweak to give extensions to CarPlay！
This Tweak to give you extra extensions for CarPlay. CarPlay generally supports a 2 × 4 icon grid for a total of 8 icons on the home screen. For some people this may not be enough and that is where Airaw comes in handy.
Airaw is to customize your CarPlay to your liking. You can change the wallpaper to your liking, you can customize your Status Bar.
If you like how CarPlay works, make me a donation through PayPal.
That will motivate me to update the tweak and put more functions on it. Or support me by following me on Twitter.
If you have a feature request you want me to add, I will respond on Twitter.
Airaw API serves to facilitate the creation of widgets for CarPlay.
For more information visit the Airaw API page.
- Enabling and disabling the tweak on demand
- Choosing between 2 to 4 app icons rows on the CarPlay Home Screen
- Choosing between 4 to 6 app icons columns on the CarPlay Home Screen
- Choosing icons size
- Hiding the labels from app icons on the CarPlay Home Screen
- Hiding the label backgrounds from app icons on the CarPlay Home Screen
- Choosing a custom CarPlay icon label background color
- Hiding the Dots
- Choosing between Only Wallpaper or Wallpaper Slide Show
- Choosing an image to use as the CarPlay Home Screen’s wallpaper
- Choosing between default scaling it for “fit”
- Playing music as wallpaper
- Custom Status Bar Enabling
- Date format & time format
- Add multiple widgets to CarPlay Home Screen
- iOS 13 - 14.5
- arm64 & arm64e
- iPhone Xs Max iOS 14.4 (unc0ver)
- iPhone 6s iOS 14.4.1 (checkra1n)